Monday, May 5, 2008

Comments on the Book's I've Read...

I've read two books so far and currently reading thru Awakening the Giant Within, since its a Giant thick book its probably gonna take me a while to complete.. Ok, so here goes...

Who Moved My Cheese: I think I've got phobia of Cheese after reading this =S In a nutshell the book stresses the difference between those are willing to take a step ahead & those who would rather sit back and wait for possibilities. Its about persistence, perseverance and willingness to accept change, its an insightful book in which we can relate to as we are facing change; moving over to EDS and all :)
Thank god for its few pages and large font My rate : 3.75/5


Next is It's Not how Good You Are; It's How Good You Want To Be: 4 words; Self motivating, Self assessment
My rate : 2/5

No comments: