Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Welcome!

Hi there everyone, Audrey here though I suspect you already know that from looking at my username. Thanks to Michelle for hosting this blogsite, I think it is a great idea to not only read books but express your opinions about the book by posting up your views and reviews.

It would be great if everyone in the club can be a part of this blogsite to post up what sort of books they have, what they want to borrow from someone and also what they feel about a certain book they read. Since alot of us belong to different shift hours, this is a good place we can communicate at any time.

I will need to do some cleaning up and then post up a list of books that I have, so you guys may borrow from me. (and I you :D) I'm just giving you a general view of the genres I read: fantasy, action, comics (mostly in mandarin, some english and some malay).

Pei Yin: I also have chinese romance novels~ :P

No comments: